It’s late (or early, depending on how you look at it) and I’m tired.
Quick debrief of the day:
– worked today doing equipment stuff
– back is very sore
– managed a cute/messy braid today
– made myself a tastey dinner
– went to work (he was there)
– ignored him, barely talked, didn’t even say bye or anything, just left him in the dust… MY dust!
I’m not sure how I feel about this. I don’t think I feel anything different. Just the same old depressed/happy self with frequent triggers and somewhat successfully fighting them off.
– more working with equipment
– more breaking my back
– training in the evening
– going to look at plans for my birthday that’s coming up (the big 2-0)
– and SLEEP, sleep a lot
Good night. Have a lovely day tomorrow. Talk soon.